We Are Science Probes We Are Science Probes

Great

I thought it was a damned good. Very interesting. And I think people really know how to waste their time over-analyzing and nitpicking every fucking detail when they should really focus of the point of the animation itself.

But I'd have to say that most people on this planet are fucking dumb.

Thumbs up to you, and middlefingers to everyone else! ^-^

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

Ownage

Very funny, great animation, very nicely voice syned.

crabs crabs

omg...

It's so hard to stop watching, I love it so much! The fact that it's so random only makes it even funnier. 'I've got a big bag of bagels' wouldn't exactly be funny, it's boring and normal, but what you've done is absolutely different, which usually ends up being funnier than anything modern.

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Holy God

This game is great, but has that same near impossible difficulty as all the old kids games used to. Like fucking Mega Man 1, hardest shit on the fucking planet, next to God Hand at least.

I think there is a fine line between 'fun' and 'pain in the ass, omg I finally finally beat it YESSS don't have to play it ever again!' But some people like the pain in the ass stuff.

Great game all in all, just it's a 'pain in the ass, omg I finally finally beat it YESSS don't have to play it ever again!'

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

w00

This game is fucking awesome. Every is great, only thing that bothered me was the energetic music while you're shooting, I think the menu music would've suited the shooting better.

Covetous Covetous

Interesting

Very creative and INTERESTING look on the subject. Very simple, but the message it carries is effective with just a few words and simple graphics.

Doesn't need a ton of effort to make it great. What I think IS uninteresting though, is when people with worthless opinions try to use rating system to belittle people with interesting ideas.

Cold Brains Cold Brains

Awesome

I really like the melody. ^-^ You're awesome, we must digi-fuck.

Jon4life responds:

I'm gay.

Whoa! Whoa!

Kay

Good stuff bro, and fuck what other people think! People should kindly ask you not to be harsh when you look at them and go IMMA SHOVE MAH DICK IN YOUR FACE. Be an asshole when you need to be! ^-^

][Hardcore 'Til I Die][ ][Hardcore 'Til I Die][

Nice sounds

When people say Hardcore Till I Die though, they mean Hardcore, Darkcore, Industrial-Hardcore, Speedcore, Terror, they don't mean Happy Hardcore.

Very nice sounds though, great work.

mybrobilo responds:

yea i know the sub-genres...