Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Holy God

This game is great, but has that same near impossible difficulty as all the old kids games used to. Like fucking Mega Man 1, hardest shit on the fucking planet, next to God Hand at least.

I think there is a fine line between 'fun' and 'pain in the ass, omg I finally finally beat it YESSS don't have to play it ever again!' But some people like the pain in the ass stuff.

Great game all in all, just it's a 'pain in the ass, omg I finally finally beat it YESSS don't have to play it ever again!'

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

w00

This game is fucking awesome. Every is great, only thing that bothered me was the energetic music while you're shooting, I think the menu music would've suited the shooting better.

Covetous Covetous

Interesting

Very creative and INTERESTING look on the subject. Very simple, but the message it carries is effective with just a few words and simple graphics.

Doesn't need a ton of effort to make it great. What I think IS uninteresting though, is when people with worthless opinions try to use rating system to belittle people with interesting ideas.

Gun Gallery 3 Gun Gallery 3

OMG...

THERE'S ACTUALLY ANOTHER GUN GEEK OUT THERE!! You must really love guns if you're willing to make a flash about em and submit it to NG.

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

Awesome...

Yet again you've managed to make a kickass piece of artwork. You should give out the source and make a modding community forum, that would be friggin' awesome. FOR THE LOVE OF JEBUS, LET THE PEOPLE MOD THING-THING! PLEASE!

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

WEW...

Very, very badass. You really know how to get a job done, PLEASE make a 3rd one!

I gave you an 8 on the overall though, cuz while the clothes and accessories and everything else were awesome, the chick's body just...wasn't all that great, nice shape and all, but t3h vertical lips and j00bleys just didn't look that good. Improve it next time ;).

Perfect Pizza Perfect Pizza

AHHHHH!!

Ouch, my eyes hurt from looking back and forth too much >_<.

Good game, but it's a little much.